Linking up with Jennifer this morning! :)
I got the idea for this art from the nester, when she posted so many creative ideas to use book pages for decorating. I just so happened to have a couple of old books that I had tried to read but just couldn’t, so I tentatively started pulling out pages… which, you have to understand, was very difficult for me to do, being previously employed by a library! So I used mostly the glossary pages and pieces from the introduction. I just couldn’t bring myself to rip apart the story itself.
It was pretty handy that the glossary pages had a line down the middle ;)
I did not have craft paper, but I did have some old Max & Erma’s takeout bags so I used those for the branches (going by another piece of advice from The Nester – I used what I had!)
I think it does pretty well at filling that empty space on the wall.
P.S. If you are wondering why I didn’t post the finished sock monkey hat from last week… it is because it is still not finished. I got kinda hung up on the ears… can’t figure out how I want to make them. If you have any tips, please do share! :)